Sunday, February 27, 2011

mixed tape 1

right, so i've become a somewhat prolific net-scourer for interesting tunes as many of us are, here are some of the ones that grabbed the fancies.

no 80's child can resist chiptunes.
  8 Bit Weapon - Closer (Bitpop Mix) by 8 Bit Weapon

p.s. there's an unreleased track out there by 'reborn' called 'trying to make it'. anyone, ANYONE reading this: if you find a link to it, please to post it to 'comments'.


a sexy, groovy song from a 23-year old white male- huh?


can't wait for this album to come out...


and while we're on the topic of 'robert smith'esque artists, here's the real deal. my favourite track from 'the cure'


electric barberella!


have a nice day!


2 comments:

  1. Got nothing concrete to say in response to your musical query (alas, I have Van Gogh's ear for music), but I thought I should welcome you back after your six-month hiatus. If I really wish to read what you write, maybe I should drop all pretences of being a genial stalker and boldly add you on Facebook instead? Sigh. And yet I vacillate...

    -Captain Slow

    ReplyDelete
  2. And your reference to being an 80's child reminded me that was the name I'd used on occasion earlier. It did look familiar! But I didn't remember till just now. I must be going senile. Happens to the worst of us. :)

    ReplyDelete