heya, long-pending update.
the secret thing is becoming more un-secret, my friends know (hurrah!) and some more people require inducting, but I'm not sweating it. weight lost- 0! probably cause i haven't done a damn thing about it... so that story is essentially a non-starter.
more importantly, I want to move out of my place and that's been the major mind-muncher this last week.
the heart lifts and dips with each place i'm shown, and i'm mostly grouchy as a result. Fish says i should see like, tons of places before i take a call- dunno if my heart will survive the strain *rolls eyes dramatically*
i shall keep you posted, meanwhile i will leave work early this evening to trawl some more houses for my new home... wish me luck.
Ah, house-hunting! I remember the time I traipsed through two dozen "1BHKs" in the fond hope of finding that elusive dream home. I'm sorry to say I finally had to settle for a dingy PG near Marine Lines, which I had to share with another loser. The only thing going for it was that it saved me a long commute. Perhaps you'll have better luck. Do keep us posted!
ReplyDelete1BHKs! yikes! am more a 1RK kind of woman myself, and NO roomies... so the hunt continues, which reminds me, i have to call my broker :p thanks for reading :)
ReplyDelete